Other organisations that can support you

If your family are facing other difficulties beyond learning from home, there are lots of professional organisations who are here to help. You can get in touch with many of them directly by phone or message to receive emotional or practical advice and support.

Support for children

Supporting anyone 18 years old or under with topics like safety, relationships, mental health and more. You can access support online, over instant message or over the phone.​

Young minds

Support and information for young people to look after their mental health. Read information online or use their crisis text service.

Support for parents

Short and long-term support for adult family members via telephone, text, email and web chat.


Information for single parent families covering finances, your rights, peer support and more.

Families need fathers

Information and support for fathers and other family members after a separation.  Access support over the phone or online.


Support and information for LGBTQ+ families, including children and their parents. Read information online or contact their helpline.

Financial support
Trussel Trust

Information on financial support available to you such as benefits and grants, tool to find your local foodbank. Contact their helpline or your local foodbank directly.


Financial information and guidance including benefits, Coronavirus and more.  Read information online or contact their helpline.

Citizen's Advice

Impartial information on a wide range of topics covering immigration, debt, housing and more. Contact the national helpline or web chat or find your local Citizen's Advice branch.

Support for your safety

Information and support for domestic abuse for women, men, and children. Contact their free 24 hour domestic abuse helpline or access their live chat.

Women's Aid

Information and support for domestic abuse for women. Read information online or use their search tool to find local support.


Information, support and signposting service to men suffering from domestic abuse or others who are concerned about someone they know. Read information online or contact their helpline.

Remember to always contact 999 in an emergency.

Get Involved:

Application form

Get in touch:

Contact us​

©2019 by Students4Students

Students4Students is a charity registered in England and Wales with charity number 1186813